The Roads & Bridges Directory & Yearbook 2022 will have two sections – yearbook and directory.
The yearbook section will provide the latest information on the Indian road sector – an overview, policy initiatives, network size and growth, update on key government programmes, various state-level road development programmes, recent trends on financing, and technology advancements.
The directory section will present key information regarding all leading road sector organisations, including their areas of business, key operating units, etc. It will also give the list of top managers and officials of the companies.
12 months of shelf life, the yearbook and directory will reach to all the stakeholders at:
- Ministries & central government agencies.
- State-level agencies including PWDs, road corporations, PPP cells, etc.
- Project developers, EPC firms and contractors, OEM Suppliers
- OMT players & construction equipment manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers & technology providers
- Consultants & industry associations,
- Financial & development institutions, etc.